Welcome to the nurturing womb
I am Lynda and I offer a warm nurturing treatment tailored to your needs in my tranquil therapy room, which is based in Drayton, Norwich, NR8
I trained many years ago in complementary therapy body massage, aromatherapy, advanced aromatherapy, Indian head massage, reflexology and baby massage. I completed numerous CPD workshops after my training.
I built a large client base before being blessed with my two beautiful children.
After raising my beautiful family, I decided to retrain in women's health for fertility and trained in fertility reflexology , emotional freedom therapy (EFT) and fertility massage therapy(womb massage) bringing mind and body as one!
I have since trained in pregnancy massage, baby yoga and closing the bones abdominal massage, offering treatments from conception to menopause.
I look forward to welcoming you at the nurturing womb.
- Body massage Certificate IIHHT
- Aromatherapy Diploma IIHHT
- Advanced Aromatherapy Diploma IIHHT
- Certificate in Baby massage and Instructors certificate in Baby massage IIHHT
- Indian head massage Diploma IIHHT
- Reflexology Diploma IIHHT
- Pregnancy massage Diploma- Suzanne Yates Founder well mother (renowned body worker and birth educator)
- Baby yoga instructor Diploma
- Fertility massage therapy Diploma- Founder Claire Blake
- Fertility Reflexology Diploma
- Emotional Freedom Therapy Diploma
Mummy and Baby Massage
Mummy and baby massage is suitable from six weeks post birth, come and learn a simple massage routine to use straight away with your baby, then enjoy a relaxing massage yourself whilst your baby relaxed next to you.
Fertility Womb Massage
Fertility massage is a powerful blend of abdominal massage, pulsing, reflexology, guided visualisation and rebozo offering a unique experience and hopefully help you on your journey wherever that maybe!
The practice of reflexology was originally carried out the ancient Egyptians and Chinese, who discovered that pressure applied to an area of the foot could benefit a corresponding reflex area of the body.